Sunday, May 27, 2012

Love, you made girls irrational, don't you?

It's another weekend where it is time I plugged in my earphone and listen to the random love songs played on air before I fall asleep. Working at night made me lifeless for two weeks. So I tucked myself silly with loads of food today which made my stomach a little bloated.
Anyway I digressed. I was chatting with one of my colleague few days ago and he told me a little of his love stories. It reminded me how I used to be so silly over guys, probably because the guys whom I have crushes on have never taken any interest on me. So I was in a complete mess when I handle love issues or when I was with my first boyfriend.

I asked Ali what would he do if he ever found out that I had another affair behind his back. He replied "see how lah,I don't know". Haha.

I would probably end the relationship if ever such incident were to happen. I couldn't bring myself to be so stress and reduce to a stressful paranoia state where I have to rebuild the trust again. But well again, the decision may change in near future or depending on the circumstances.
It's a Sunday night again. Good night, and may love finds you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment